* The states' rights movement grows. These states would do just fine without all the federal bucks they pull in, I'm sure.
* Republicans have a problem with climate change.
* One group that's not happy with the growing Tea Party influence? Evangelicals. Also, the social conservatives move in. And in the same vein, Glenn Beck is in hot water.
* Vatican in scandal? Call in the exorcist to blame it on the devil. No, seriously.
* The challenge of portraying austism and related conditions in popular culture.
* Ten crazy heists.
* Rob Heinsoo on a restaurant's unexpected popularity.
* Ooh. Author Max Brooks to write for G.I. Joe. (Courtesy shadorunr.)
* Cartoons: another xkcd win with Google results. Also, how to set someone straight.