* 8:42. And, a familiar con. Heh, or not. Setup? "Lafleur." OFFICER MILES.
Kate: What's that?
Claire: It's all I had.
* "The black smoke killed them." -Locke
* "I ain't with anybody, Kate." -Sawyer
* "You know you can tell me the truth. About anything." -Miles
* "I'm the smoke thing." -Locke
* "So it's either kill or be killed. And I don't want to be killed." -Locke
* Hydra Island. Ajira crash!
* Best liar, nice. Sent to infiltrate. Like, say, Ethan.
* CHARLOTTE. "Yes, I'm exactly like Indiana Jones."
* "I guess I got to a point in my life where I was going to become a criminal or a cop. So I chose cop." -Sawyer
* Watership Down, again. SAWYER. Whuf.
* Wind chimes. Polar bear cages! I bet he wants a fish biscuit, for old times' sake.
* And Claire is a HOUSE ON FIRE!
* "This is completely inappropriate." -Locke
* Ajira camp. Abandoned? Weird path... Eek, mass grave.
* "I'm the only one left."
* Charlie's brother? Is Charlie missing too?
* "Trust me, God's got nothing to do with it." -Sawyer
* " Have you ever had an enemy? Someone that you needed to hate? Very powerful, isn't it?" -Locke
Kate: Very insightful... coming from a dead man.
Locke: Well, nobody's perfect.
Sawyer: Is your name even Zoe?
Zoe: Is yours Sawyer?
* "I am not a dead man." Mother was crazy. "I had some... growing pains." Problems he's still working through, could be avoided. "Now Aaron has a crazy mother too." WHOAH.
* Setting up sonic fence. Sub!
* Little House on the Prairie
* Double-locked door, hmmm. I hope it's Walt behind it.
* "Hello Mr. Ford. My name is Charles Widmore."
* And, Claire apologizes.
* And Sawyer spills everything. First to Locke in one reality, then to Miles in the other.
* CRASH. And a runner... yep, Kate.
* And again Sawyer spills. Yay new openness.
I know it goes without saying, but I would watch the heck out of a Sawyer/Miles cop show spinoff.
So, uh, Sawyer's life was pretty good without all of that island business. Thanks Jacob!
And I like how they don't mention Miles's power in the alternate universe, but he's still rather insightful.