* Previously: "There's still time." "Not for me."
* Elba. "What was truly devastating to him was the loss of his power."
* Hee, Arzt.
* Ilana uses Miles to read Jacob's ashes. Smart!
* "Jacob was the closest thing I ever had to a father." -Ilana
* Ben's dad! Dharma! "Imagine how much different our lives would have been if we'd stayed."
* Ilana sen to protect the Candidates, ah.
Jack: Where did you come from?
Richard: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Jack: Try me.
Richard: Not yet.
* Booty Babes and Disraeli, classy.
* Lapidus overslept! "The island still got you in the end, didn't it?"
* Dig his own grave! Hardcore.
* Is that The Black Rock? "It's just a test."
* Vast network of people and resources off the island.
* Miles knows about the diamonds!
* Jacob hoped he was wrong about Ben, nice.
* "Jacob gave me a gift." -Richard
* And, The Black Rock. What with those markings? Time to die!
* "You really had me fooled with that sweater vest. Linus, you're a real killer." -Arzt
* First time Richard's been back to The Black Rock. "I can't kill myself."
* "Now, let's talk." -Jack
* "If you change your mind, I'll be like a mile away." -Hurley
* "What if you're wrong?" -Richard
* Back to where they started.
* "I don't want you to die, Ben." -Locke
* "But once we're done, someone needs to be in charge of the island." Le whoah. I mean, maybe just a trick, but, whoah.
* "So. What will it be, Dr. Linus?" -Principal
* "I want to explain." -Ben
Ben: Because he's the only one that will have me!
Ilana: I'll have you.
* Ben goes with Alex! And gives Arzt his parking space!
* Miles, why you gotta be so awesome?
* Sub. Widmore!
So, why did Ben and his dad leave Dharma? Ostensibly, in the alternate universe, Sayid never shot Ben as a kid, so Ben was never taken to the Temple.
Also, nice touch having substitute teacher Locke be the one to push Linus towards action in the other reality.