* Wow. Newsweek has a strange definition of 'terrorism.'
* Reading between the lines on the Chicago gun ban case, and its implications.
* Time to start worrying about China's economy?
* "The new rules of war: a plan to make conflict 'cheaper, smaller, and smarter.'"
* Connecting the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.
* Courtesy a couple people: racism and the myth of the victim mentality.
* More missing e-mails from the Bush administration? Really? (And, like before, it's coincidentally emails on some controversial topic...)
* "Some experts warn the newly floating ice could seriously impact ocean circulation."
* WeeklyCrisis.com discusses Marvel's cartoon projects with Christopher Yost.