CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* To save money in the face of the economic downturn, Colorado Springs turns out streetlights and shuts other basic services. More here.
* Who is cashing in on the recession, anyways?
* Nice. Comparing the climate change deniers to the O.J. Simpson defense.
* Yes, there are philosophical differences on health care.
* Just when you thought Chalabi was gone...
* "A massive solar storm could leave millions of people around the world without electricity, running water, or phone service."
* Defining sex addiction.
* Oh, Stan Lee, why must you be so randomly awesome.