* Closing the case on the anthrax attacks. But, questions linger.
* Wow. In defense of aerial bombing.
* Health care summit: why health care reform needs tort reform. What the Republicans really wanted. More on that bureaucracy complaint. Also, how making it a philosophical difference makes compromise impossible.
* Moderate independents shut out from the debate, again.
* Racism at CPAC.
* Interesting: new research into the communication behind physical contact.
* New advocate for clean energy: Biz Markie?
* One of the most influential chefs in America: the head chef at McDonald's.