* Previously: "There is a darkness growing in him."
* Jack. Scar? Can't find Christian's will. And, can't remember having his appendix removed?
* "St. Mary's Academy. "OK, Dad."
* Hee, most complicated tic-tac-toe setup ever. Jacob! Fixing the water? "I'm here because I need you." Get a pen, heh. Someone's coming to the island, and he needs Hurley to help them find it.
* The Annotated Alice. Heh, is the kid listening to Drive Shaft?
* "Why are they all staring at me?" -Sayid
* Claire's been out there since the Oceanic Six left. Three years!
* Tunnel. Hee, arm. Hieroglyphs. "Tell him you can do what you want. Tell him you're a candidate."
* "And I just lied to a samurai."
* "He's kind of dead. Turns up whenever he wants, like Obi-Wan Kenobi."
* Man, this is just a Hurley-steals-the-show episode.
* Yep, Claire has gone the full Rousseau. CREEPY FAKE BABY. "If there's one thing that will kill you out here, it's infection."
* "Oh, I'm not by myself."
* "Jacob said just you and me. She's kind of not invited." -Hurley
* "Did your father ever mention a Claire Littleton?"
* "First my father told me, and then my friend told me." -Claire
* Shannon's inhaler. The caves! Adam & Eve. "What if these skeletons were us?"
* "This is cool, dude. Very old school... You know, you and me, trekking through the jungle, on our way to do something that we don't quite understand. Good times." -Hurley, who is awesome.
* "I came back here because I was broken, and I was stupid enough to think this place could fix me." -Jack
* Lighthouse! "I guess we weren't looking for it."
* And, Claire axe'd him a question. Heh heh heh.
* "Doesn't say anything on your arm about the door being jammed?" -Jack, who can totally open it
* The internet tells me that the music David is playing is 'Fantasie-Impromptu' by Chopin (wiki) which is what Faraday was playing previously.
* "They are too young to have this kind of pressure, aren't they?" -Dogan(!)
* Wheel! Names, with numbers, some crossed off. (So I guess last week's list was actually the Adversary's list.) Reflections! Who is Wallace?!
* Nevermind, Jack's just going to bust it up. Nice one.
* "...Because I didn't want you to see me fail." -David
* "He wouldn't have been able to see me anyways." -Jacob
Hurley: Thanks for the seven years of bad luck, by the way.
Jacob: You've got ink on your forehead.
* "I'm sure they'll find some other way." -Jacob
* Get them far from the Temple. Someone bad coming?
* "That's not John. This is my friend."
More pics to follow, after lost-media.com gets their big batch up.