* Previously: "Sorry you had to see me like that."
* Helen! "You are a very sweet man."
* "I met him at lost luggage when I went to fill out the forms. He lost something too." -Locke
* Locke, fired. Was supposed to be at a conference in this reality.
* Wants Richard to go with him. Locke was 'a candidate.'
* FREAKY GHOST KID.
* Ben, still at the Foot. "There's a fairly reasonable chance you won't believe me."
* Ilana, saving Jacob's ashes. "He's recruiting."
* Heh. He knows that isn't Locke, because Locke was scared.
* "What if I told you I was the person who could answer the most important question in the world? ...Why are you on this island?"
* "And chin up. Things are going to work out." -Hurley
* Ajira survivors, heading to Temple.
* Ghost kid again! And Sawyer saw him this time!
Kid: You know the rules. You can't kill him.
Locke: Don't tell me what I can't do!
* "What kid?" -Locke
* Interview scene: surprisingly awesome.
* Office supervisor: Rose! And, still has cancer, ouch.
* More references to Of Mice and Men.
Sawyer: What are you?
Locke: What I am... is trapped.
* People need to see the face of what they're up against. And he's 'stuck' this way. Hmmm.
* Graveyard. "He was a much better man than I will ever be. And I'm very sorry that I murdered him."
* Cliff. Crazy ladder. Cave.
* Stones, scales. "Inside joke."
* "That's why you're here."
* Locke as substitute teacher! "Ben Linus, European history." BRILLIANT.
* Jacob wrote the names. "Jacob had a thing for numbers." Heh, Sun or Jin, nice.
* Pushed them to the island? Candidates, for protector of this place.
* Do nothing, become new Jacob as protector, or... leave.