* As the World Burns: "How Big Oil and Big Coal mounted one of the most aggressive lobbying campaigns in history to block progress on global warming."
* Obama signs renewed pay-as-you-go legislation. Now, hopefully, they will stick to it.
* Why was the Haiti earthquake so devastating?
* No one likes government waste, but it's hard to actually identify it.
* Nice. White House releases details of the health care summit, and challenges Republicans publicly.
* Hee hee. The world's most bizarre terrorist threats.
* The controversy over updating the DSM.
* Looking back at the pale blue dot. (Bonus: gallery of awesomeness.)