* The cult of Amelie brings tourism to the film's locations.
* More unknown weirdness: baseball academies in Central America
* Nicholas Kristof on the genetic quest for immortality.
* You know, if the administration was smart, they would have forgotten about the Iraq war protestors. But no.
* Paul Krugman on military logistical problems and administration cost-cutting.
* Speaking of wacky ideas, check out the proposed changes to the Health Corps.
* California recall update: why bother re-arranging the names on the ballot? Yeesh. Have Californians not heard of the ALHPABET? It works just fine for EVERYONE ELSE NOT IN A CRAZY STATE. And there are more logistical problems with a ballot with over *200* names.
* Mounting evidence of innocent people being executed.
* Hopefully good news: a number of Ashcroft's aides are leaving the Justice Department.