* "The foreign secretary has lost an Appeal Court bid to stop the disclosure of secret information relating to the alleged torture of a UK resident."
* "That Terrorism fear-mongering has long been a central GOP political tactic is beyond dispute, but its current efficacy is far from clear."
* A wounded al Qaeda seeks to change tactics.
* Good read: "There's an evil to that, a maliciousness. He's a traitor, a turncoat, a plant. We may not know for years what actually happened. You think he changed his mind?" NYTimes on the conversion of LGF's Charles Johnson.
* Allow me to remind everyone: this is why the world makes fun of us.
* Searching for archaeological evidence of biblical times.
* Score. Neil Gaiman to write Doctor Who episode.
* Top ten great graphic novels for teens.