* Good read on science and its affects on global culture.
* Obama invites Republicans to a public summit on saving health care reform. Again, great idea. So of course Republicans start making excuses on why they can't show.
* The less-funny part of this story is that, just last year, a whole bunch of Americans thought she should be president. And, to this very day, a bunch still believe it.
* Google explains that the US needs better internet service.
* Huh. Study suggests Botox 'affects the ability to understand the emotional content of language.' (Courtesy selki.)
* Wow. Sunday's Super Bowl was the most-watched TV show ever. Eat it, M*A*S*H!
* Nice! xkcd on the difference between real science and TV science.