* Oh, wrapup show, what would I do without you? So much info, packed into a mere hour.
* And it's very fancy having it explained in order. Their explanation of Juliet is concise and more logical.
* Oh, wow. OK, they totally spelled out the not-Locke thing there.
* "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that, it's just progress."
* "They're coming."
* "You can let go now." -Rose
* DHARMA SHARK! Island underwater?!
* In order: Kate in a tree! Hearing, busted. MILES. Back after Swan blew up. Jack! WHO WAS JUST ON THE FLIPPIN' PLANE.
* "Nothing bad ever happens to me. I'm the luckiest guy alive." -Hurley
* Oh, right, Sayid's dying. Wait, Juliet made it too!
* "Hello Hugo. You got a minute?" -Jacob
* "This thing goes down, I'm sticking with you." -Boone
Jacob: Your friend Jin won't be able to see me.
Hurley: Why not?
Jacob: Because I died an hour ago.
Hurley: Sorry dude, that sucks.
* Take Sayid to the Temple!
* Charlie! "Am I alive?"
* Deformed bullet. SMOKE MONSTER. Ring of ashes! Man, totally didn't help.
* "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." -not-Locke
* And, Juliet is dead again.
* "You should have let that happen, man. I was supposed to die." -Charlie
* And, Desmond's disappeared.
* Misplaced the coffin? Rude.
* And, the real Temple.
* "That's what she wanted to tell you. 'It worked.'" -Miles
* Big-ass ankh! Man, that's the worst message delivery system ever.
* Is that a Lazarus pit? Water supposed to be clear. "If we do this, there are risks."
* Zach and Emma?
* Firework signal. War! Circle of ashes! "This isn't to keep you in. This is to keep him out."
* "You are the monster." -Ben
* "He was the only one who realized how pitiful the life he left behind was."
* "Goodbye dude. If you ever want to talk, I'm around." -Hurley
* "I ain't going to kill Jack. He deserves to suffer on this rock just like the rest of us." -Sawyer
* "All that was in my suitcase was a bunch of knives." -Locke
* "Nothing's irreversible." -Jack
* Hello Richard. It's good to see you out of those chains." -not-Locke
* What was up with the cut on Jack's neck on the plane at the beginning?
* I intend to take less notes this season. Intend.
* Mentioned elsewhere: black swan events.
* MGK on what the writers on Lost should learn from the end of Battlestar Galactica.
* Whoah, that was Doyle from Heroes as the cab driver Kate hijacks.