* Justice O'Connor on how the campaign finance ruling will turn judges into political figures.
* "The problem with U.S. intelligence is that it knows too much - and understands too little."
* A new role for the American military in Haiti.
* "The Democrats seem not just helpless to deal with the crisis, but completely out of touch with the hardships that have fallen on so many Americans."
* Interesting: viewing the stimulus as urban renewal.
* Great read: multiplexer on the problems with the notional filibuster.
* Republicans unlikely to embrace the 'purity test.'
* The three Facebook settings every user should check now.