WAY BEHIND ON NEWS:
* Heh. Joel Achenbach, on what American's don't like.
* Yes, everyone talks about 'changing the culture of Washington.'
* Another tool for tracking Obama's campaign promises.
* multiplexer on Obama's communication problem.
* As it turns out, wiretapping a senator is totally illegal.
* What would Reagan do?
* Good read: five myths about the Massachusetts Senate race.
* BBC commentary: do Americans really want bipartisanship?
* The top ten craziest things ever said by Pat Robertson.