* Supreme Court strikes down provisions which prevented corporations from making political donations. Because, if there's one reform we sure need, it's something to help big business influence government.
* The ethics of looting.
* Setting the tone: is the head of Fox News the de facto head of the Republican party?
* More comedy from our ally Israel. Remember, we give them billions of dollars in foreign aid, every year.
* No, the election of Brown won't change anything.
* Profits at Starbucks soar.
* Fun facts about sloths! (Courtesy shadorunr.)
* National treasure: Stephen Colbert saves the Olympic speedskating team.
* Adult Swim orders two more seasons of Robot Chicken.
* AMC orders a pilot for The Walking Dead. Fingers crossed.