* "Meet the 17 polluters and deniers who are derailing efforts to curb global warming."
* "President Obama plans to create a bipartisan commission to make recommendations to Congress on ways to reduce the federal budget deficit."
* Transparency needed on secretive immigration jails.
* Another sad loss in Haiti: prominent womens' right leaders killed in the earthquake.
* 'Where do the reporters in Haiti get their food and shelter?'
* The top political questions for 2010.
* The power of graphic design in racist propaganda in Europe.
* Archaeologists in Egypt uncover a 2,000-year-old temple dedicated to Bastet.
* No, we do not need an American version of Torchwood.