* Analysis: after the cameras leave, what will be our role in Haiti?
* One year later: testing the promise of Obama's pragmatism. Also, what Obama can learn from Reagan.
* Awesome. former Guantanamo guard tracks down and hangs out with former detainees.
* The China/Google skirmish is only one piece of a growingly fractured worldwide network.
* So the first Tea Party Convention? Closed to the media. Draw your own conclusions.
* Major scandals (and arrests!) rock Japan's ruling party.
* New evidence that Neanderthals wore jewelry and even makeup.
* Hee. Using lying to your students as a teaching tool.
* Heh. Achewood compares comments at YouTube and Facebook.