* The high price of a privatized war.
* David Brooks on rethinking our approach to global poverty.
* Good read: Glen Greenwald with some interesting points on the administration and covert propaganda stateside.
* How the Tea Party advocates could take over the Republican party.
* Nifty. Robin D. Laws to release a book on his gamer-view exploration of Hamlet as a narrative.
* Ivan Reitman to direct Ghostbusters 3. Good news?
* A timeline of ruining the Spider-Man franchise.
* Roger Corman on DVD!