* Good read: The real impact of the Israeli Wall.
* Iraqi arms critic claims there's a smear campaign against him and his wife.
* All about the oil: rivals claim Halliburton has 'inside track' on Iraqi oil contracts.
* Why won't who ratify the Iraqi council?
* US sets policies for other countries.
* Using recent African history to justify sending US troops into Liberia.
* An unlikely champion defends Americans accused of a "violent jihad." (also includes: pre-crime.)
* The allegation that just won't die.
* Bush lies about science! Also, Paul Krugman on salt and the administration's war on the environment. Although, sometimes science just goes too far. (Latter "courtesy" Callico.)