CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Currency woes in North Korea.
* Quietly, and without real resolution, Darfur approaches an equilibrium.
* On daily life in Yemen.
* Increased use of drones in Afghanistan leaves the military a vast amount of data to sort.
* Scientists push to end mountaintop mining.
* "Scientists have mapped the shape of the dark matter that is surrounding our home galaxy."
* "Archaeologists in Egypt have said they have discovered the largest known tomb in the ancient necropolis of Sakkara."
* Handicapping the summer blockbusters.