* The Spy Next Door - Ugh, whatever. It's like they're not even trying. Jackie Chan deserves better.
* Alice in Wonderland - I might be biased, but this looked surprisingly good. Not a remake of the original book, but something of a sequel. And, wow, crazy.
* The Karate Kid - Some people don't like the change in the premise, but to me, it might make this one worth seeing. Looks sharp, IMHO. And definitely the better of the two Jackie Chan trailers, heh.
* How to Train Your Dragon - Plot looks transparent, but trailer had us cracking up. So, maybe.
* Tooth Fairy - Only the Rock can say "I'm the Tooth Fairy." like that with a straight face. Adding it right to the Netflix list.
* Marmaduke - Just a teaser trailer, but wow, no. Unfunny cartoon turned into talking dog movie.
* Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Ooh. This looked much better than expected. Fingers crossed they don't screw it up.