* There is no 'global war,' but failed states are a problem.
* "The terrorist does not have to set off a bomb. All a terrorist has to do is create terror."
* "...By refusing to act as if we are terrified, we can remove the alleged geopolitical benefit of bombing attempts."
* It's ridiculous to claim they 'hate us for our freedom.'
* Robert J. Samuelson on the aftermath of the recession.
* Why is Yemen so poor?
* Hey Marvel, guess who else works for Disney?
* What Hollywood has in store for you in 2010.
* No, we don't need a remake of The Orphanage.