* Good news! "President Obama declared on Tuesday that 'no information may remain classified indefinitely' as part of a sweeping overhaul of the executive branch's system for protecting classified national security information."
* Federal judge drops charges from Blackwater deaths in Iraq.
* Major cuts at the Washington Times.
* Whoah! Democrats move to eliminate superdelegates.
* "Ultimately, we should ask ourselves: if we drop more bombs on more Muslim countries, will there be fewer or more Muslims who want to blow up our airplanes and are willing to end their lives to do so?"
* The future for brain-controlled computers.
* Rumors spread about a newly discovered da Vinci piece?
* The music video for "Thriller" is entered into the National Film Registry. Bonus: the rest of the new entries.