* Shouldn't it be bigger news that we're firing missiles at Yemen? And, more importantly, why?
* "Tens of thousands of people have fled their homes as scientists warn the towering Mayon volcano is about to explode in the Philippines."
* Waging a war of logistics in Afghanistan.
* Tensions mount between Colombia and Venezuela.
* Good read: how the near-failure of the health care bill shows that our government is close to being "ominously dysfunctional."
* Courts martial for pregnant soldiers? Classy.
* The NFL admits the long-term consequences of concussions. So, what next?
* Colleges turn to meditation to help fight rising stress among students.
* Even in the recession, Hollywood is doing OK.