* Climate change poses a threat to Bolivia's water supply.
* Showing how Republicans aren't serious about fixing health care. And speaking of which, it's time we tossed Lieberman.
* Interesting. Tony Blair says he would have supported deposing Hussein either way.
* New report has dismal findings for New York's juvenile prisons.
* Shadowrun now: gangs on the rise on Native American reservations.
* "It says something unutterably depressing about the state of the nation that we've finally managed to politicize even the climate."
* Nifty. Foreignpolicy.com interviews Vaclev Havel.
* Are we reaching the end of the days of the drive-thru?