Update later. First ...
* Howard Kurtz, and how conservative newspapers run more partisan than liberal ones.
* Hey, go Episcopalians.
* US pressing Saudi Arabia for aiding terrorism.
* Iraqi town degenerates into riot/revolt.
* Israel releases a small fraction of Palestinian prisoners.
* Army reorganizing forces, but once again, Rumsfeld Stirs up trouble.
* Ah, the California recall circus.
* The past twenty years has made the housing market very different and interesting.
* Blue pill what? May wanna pick a better name there, guys.
* Roger Norrington on the mind of Beethoven.
* Amy Tan struggles with Lyme disease.