* Glen Greenwald praises the Constitution and the balance of powers in the new ACORN decision.
* 'What will Obama's Afghanistan look like?'
* The challenges of fighting the Taliban in the Helmand province.
* "A new GAO report shows how George W. Bush's Justice Department abandoned advocacy for minority groups."
* "We might not be an official group, but we're winning." The challenges of running a gay student group at Catholic U.
* Six ways the Comcast-NBC deal could affect consumers.
* "I would hope that people are giving some serious pause to the eagerness of some people to get onto TV and the lengths that they would go to do that."
* Interesting. How to predict if a movie will be a box office blockbuster.