* More speech coverage: the NYTimes saw more of a challenge for the Afghani government. Glen Greenwald was pleased with what he didn't hear. Politico discusses what we learned from the speech. And Marc Lynch is undecided. Full text here.
* Calling for a new women's health movement.
* What you can do to help fight hunger in America.
* Looking for details on the latest Metro crash.
* Andrew Cohen moves on from CBSNews.com.
* Glen Weldon presents more graphic novel gift ideas, and more. Good read for comic book fans and non-fans alike.