* Good news! "Hundreds, if not thousands, of lobbyists are likely to be ejected from federal advisory panels as part of a little-noticed initiative by the Obama administration to curb K Street's influence in Washington"
* The anthrax attacks remain unsolved, despite many leading questions.
* Dubai debt announcement leads to shockwaves across the financial world.
* Budget crisis looms large in Arizona.
* The White House needs to stop saying 'unprecedented.'
* Three faiths share the streets of Jerusalem.
* Why does the hammerhead shark look so weird?
* Fox announces their midseason lineup changes.