* The administration refuses to join the landmine ban.
* How do you pay for a war anyways?
* Good read: examining abortion's place in the health care debate.
* Wow. Steele crafting a new Republican party loyalty resolution, which LGF notes is, in fact, a purity test.
* Major cutbacks at the Washington Post.
* The other crisis at Fort Hood.
* The White House and Elmo announce new initiatives in increasing science education nationwide.
* Neat. Do ants count to find their way home?
* The City Paper presents the, uh, top five abstinence-only music videos.