* "The basic principle of evidence based medicine is that clinical decisions that are made between doctors and patients should be driven by data."
* Why Pakistan won't fight the Taliban.
* Is Islamic radicalization in America on the rise? And, is Homeland Security downplaying the thread of right-wing extremists?
* Is there such a thing as agro-imperialism?
* Police health woes linked to late shifts and overtime.
* FiveThirtyEight.com on why Palin might run for president, and how she might win the Republican nomination.
* Another winning shot from BAGnewsNotes.
* Interesting. Direct-to-DVD equel to 30 Days of Night.