FRIDAY LATE NEWS:
* E.J. Dionne on "the GOP's No-Exit Strategy."
* The other, scientific side of Mammogram-gate.
* "[Obama] has done more foreign travel in his first year than any other U.S. president." (Fun fact: he's also visited all 50 states.)
* In pictures: photographing climate change.
* "Peruvian authorities say they have arrested four members of a gang that specialized in selling fat obtained from dead humans."
* 'Fungus provides clues to North American extinctions.'
* Also, ten fascinating recently discovered photos. (Courtesy asimplelife.)