* Top read: MGK explains why we need universal health care. Bonus: oh hells yeah.
* Ooh. Congress challenges the White House on drug company deals.
* "The number of Americans who lacked reliable access to sufficient food shot up last year to its highest point since the government began surveying in 1995."
* "The Right's reaction to yesterday's announcement - we're too afraid to allow trials and due process in our country - is the textbook definition of 'surrendering to terrorists.'"
* Good read: an Episcopal bishop makes the case in favor of same-sex marriage.
* The Republican civil war spreads to Utah.
* Make them filibuster!
* Should fashion reflect fantasy or reality?
* Actor Edward Woodward passed away.