* 'Twenty years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, physical barriers still separate neighbors.'
* Seeking nonviolent solutions in Palestine.
* No, the Ft. Hood attack shouldn't be be considered 'terrorism.'
* Saudi Arabia seeks to halt the spread of swine flu on trips to Mecca.
* "While about one percent of Americans are millionaires, 44 percent of those serving in Congress can claim as much."
* More proof that if you want to be in politics in America, you have to act religious.
* Joe Klein has a good profile of Secretary of State Clinton.
* Searching for the French identity.
* Wau. Mashing up gangsta rap with... Thomas the Tank Engine.