* 'Lower fertility is changing the world for the better.'
* Seriously? The Iraqi military turns to... dowsing.
* I'm all for watchdogging conservatives, but I'd like to see one set up for liberal groups as well.
* The Republicans unveil their health care bill.
* Just, wow. Dana Milbank on Michele Bachmann's protest.
* More freaky pics from Mars.
* They've decoded the horse genome.
* "Scientists have developed an 'atlas' of the bacteria that live in different regions of the human body."
* Micronauts considered a 'toyetic' movie property. In other news, I hate the word 'toyetic.'
* Remembering anthropologist Claude Levi-Strauss.