* Reading into the criminal convictions of 23 CIA agents in Italy. Good read.
* 'Afghanistan's arrow and the cycle of imperial hubris.'
* Election day analyzes: like the man said, it's the economy, stupid. Also, what we can learn from the Virginia turnover. DailyKos sees a different wake-up call for Democrats. And Howard Kurtz on what the press missed in New York.
* A quick guide to the new version of online populism.
* Peeking at the hidden world under Antarctica's ice.
* "Sex is one of the major triggers for the baffling medical condition called transient global amnesia."
* Whoah. Visiting a religious theme park.