* Now that the economy is growing again, I'm sure all the right wing blogs will praise the White House's efforts. Wait.
* The challenge of separating church and state in the Bible Belt.
* And some things never change: top Democratic donors receive White House perks. Michael Scherer explains why that matters.
* Further proof that Schwarzenegger is awesome.
* Why Reid went for the public option.
* Happy 40th birthday to the internet.
* Oh, yes: Ong Bak 2.
* Hollywood always shies away from strong female leads.
* SyFy to do an American version of Being Human, which is sad. (Both courtesy mscongeniality.)