* Amnesty claims Israel is cutting off Palestinian water supplies. Classy.
* Much data collected by the FBI left untranslated.
* Threats to the president's life are up dramatically, straining the Secret Service.
* In unsurprising news, Bill Kristol picks his side in the Republican divide.
* Today's misplaced modifier: "Boca Raton grapples with exploding iguana population"
* Life photogallery: Women in the fight in WWII. (Courtesy surlyrodent.)
* I heard it on NPR: 'The Tao Of Wu,' RZA's philosophy.