* Today's chart: prison population by country.
* "Israel's foreign minister has said there is no chance of an early solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and told people to 'learn to live with it'."
* Follow-up: what really happened with the disappearance of Arctic Sea cargo ship?
* Heh. The White House wasn't expecting Obama to win the Nobel prize either. Also, how it was really an anti-Bush award.
* How Nobel peace laureates are chosen.
* New rights and new challenges for Saudi women.
* The Olympics picks up rugby and... golf?
* "With Southland axed, NBC's depressing surrender is almost complete."