* This morning, we crashed stuff into the Moon because that's how NASA rolls.
* A plan to revive America's cities.
* 'More women than men dismissed from military for being gay.'
* And illegal firearms sales at gun shows continue.
* Interesting. Changes may be in store for the Moonies as the father hands over the reins to his son.
* 'Pacific Ocean dead zone in Northwest may be irreversible.'
* New Showtime comedy about an American remaking (and ruining) of a British comedy.
* Lame: MD university system to come up with rules governing the use of pornographic movies. Slippery slope, folks.
* Hmmm. Sneak pics from the Clash of the Titans remake.
* Old Bay is love.