* 'Questions linger over the Zazi terror probe.'
* Marine general who helped set up Guantanamo prison 'dismayed by what it has become.'
* "Brazil, which just won the 2016 Olympics, wants to be a global power. So why won't it act like one?" (Bonus: how big countries should act.)
* Interesting. McCain changes gears and now seeks to reform the Republican party.
* Your elected officials in action, people.
* And then Kirk Cameron, who hates evolution, played the Hitler card.
* Berkeley Breathed has a posse.
* EW.com picks their twenty-five favorite zombie movies.