* 'Obama already got more from one buffet lunch with Iran than Bush did in 8 years of saber-rattling.'
* "A report by the European Union on last year's brief but nasty war between Russia and Georgia confirms what we have long suspected: everyone is to blame."
* The White House calls out Fox News directly. Not sure how I feel about that.
* Dana Milbank on a lack of White House resolve. (Bonus: why Helen Thomas rocks.)
* The 2009 Ig Nobel prizes are announced.
* Want to be a patriotic American? Drink cider.
* Three months after cancellation, Primeval gets 13 new episodes.
* CatAndGirl.com on euphemisms.