* Good read: how the current catch of right wing activists are just copying the tactics of the left.
* Why efforts to disarm the Taliban have failed.
* Joe Klein asks, why are we in Helmand?
* "Governments respect international law only when it suits their national interests."
* Irving Kristol, the 'godfather of neoconservatism,' passed away.
* Ting! FCC to introduce net neutrality rule.
* "By the end of this year, the world is projected to reach an unheralded but historic milestone: Half of the fish and shellfish we consume will be raised by humans, rather than caught in the wild."
* Neil Patrick Harris has a posse.