* Whoah. Obama announces cancellation of the proposed missile defense shield in eastern Europe.
* Top read: David von Drehle's in-depth profile of Glenn Beck.
* David Ignatius discusses changes the CIA needs to embrace.
* Analysis: why it might be good news that the Baucus health care bill is so unpopular.
* 'Why it makes sense to insure illegal immigrants.'
* Recession drives worker morale and job satisfaction way down.
* Blockbuster plans to close many stores and add kiosks.
* Unexpected: Cartoon Network's live-action Scooby-Doo premiere sets records for the network.