When time was unexpectedly made available earlier this week, we seized the opportunity and made an exception for District 9, and man, very glad we did. The movie was excellent cinema. The trailers are a bit misleading, it's not the action flick that they make it look like. It is, however, excellent scifi, in that it uses the scifi as a setting to tell an interesting story. And
* The Fourth Kind - Alien abduction as horror, with the 'no, really, it's based on a true story' angle. Ehn.
* Law Abiding Citizen - Gerard Butler revenge opus. Ehn.
* Legion - Fighting angels with shotguns. This is more my alley. In that it looks terrible, yet awesome. (Bonus: Paul Bettany.)
* Saw VI - The jist of the trailer: if you liked the first five, hey, here's another one.
* Zombieland - I had my reservations before (*cough*Woody Harrelson*cough*), but I think I'm on board now.