BUSY FRIDAY NEWS:
* On Obama's embrace of tort reform to save health care.
* Examining Mohamed Atta's thesis on one neighborhood in Cairo.
* The British government apologizes for the persecution of Alan Turing.
* MD news: PG county makes things tough for adult shops.
* "I'll be honest: I don't know what the future of NASA is right now. Worse? NASA doesn't know either."
* Today's headline: "Brain Scientists Misled By Squid"
* Yeesh. The Mint announces 56 new quarters, commemorating national parks.
* Most excellent: the AVClub looks at what they got wrong from their previous fall TV predictions. And yes, they make new predictions.