* 'Israeli human rights group says many more Palestinian civilians were killed in the Israeli military's campaign in Gaza than the army admits.'
* NASA increasingly hobbled by budget cuts.
* Away from the headlines, the Iranian government continues to target the political opposition.
* Good read: separating fact and fiction about the health care public plan option.
* Examining the Fellowship, one of Washington's secret religious organizations.
* "Project Impact": Wal-Mart plans its next massive expansion.
* MGK presents a guide to unfamiliar anime costumes.
* "I'd like to make a clarification. There's a 10-story vagina on a building."