* Reviving the fight for civil rights.
* "Hayes argues that it is time for another Church Committee to investigate the excesses of the Bush Administration."
* McCain denies giving approval for CIA torture. Also, he says it was, in fact, torture.
* Meet the people who want the economy to fail again.
* Reading about Ted Kennedy's attempts to reform health care - in 1972.
* 'Designing a global climate-alert system.'
* Scientists now think we each have at least 100 mutations in our DNA.
* Whoah. Uncovering coded music hidden in a 16th century wood carving. (Courtesy thewronghands.)
* Academy to use preferential voting system to determine best picture winner.