* Will the real legacy of the recession be a new permanent frugality?
* "Many people probably don't trust Washington on health care reform because, right now at least, they just don't trust Washington."
* Is there a political shift in Japan coming?
* A visual history of early Soviet Union.
* Holy crap, they took a picture of a single molecule.
* Scientists spot fog on Titan.
* Great read: Hollywood's ten lessons from the 2009 summer box office.
* Why I love the internet: a backlash over Ikea's font change.